Sixty-five percent of workers say workplace stress had caused difficulties, according to the results of a 2000 survey published by The American Institute of Stress. Almost 1 in 5 respondents in that survey had quit a job because of workplace stress.
- Employees must learn to deal with work pressure and demanding supervisors.
- Bosses should control their feelings of hostility towards perceived inefficient workers.
- This will bring about a sense of harmony and increase productivity in the workplace.
- Couples must stop venting their frustrations on each other.
- Students can manage their stress and anger which make sure their better performance in study and other aspects.
- Understand how stress & anger works and develop sustainable behaviors
- Develop their personal resources and avoid stress “overdraft”
- Recognize negative stress and its symptoms
- Identify the causes of unwanted stress and anger
- Avoid negative stress whilst enhancing positive experience
- Develop a balanced lifestyle in order to control stress and anger in the long term
- Utilize effective relaxation and stress reduction techniques
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for Stress & Anger Management
3 months free supervision
To answer any on-going questions, you will also receive support via email and telephone from your trainer after you have attended the course. Whilst you will be implementing what you would learn, we will also be there to help you if you need us for advice, guidance and coaching.
The Course Training Method
The method of training is as follows:
- Role Play
- Case Study
- Video and Audio Presentation
The training method follows this general pattern – the training is very interactive and interesting:
- The trainer gives a clear explanation of the point in question with specific examples.
- Then, the delegates practice by doing an exercise with each other.
- The delegates practice by doing an exercise with the trainer.
- The delegates are asked to write down an associated action, for each point made.
- Interactive sessions with role plays.
This program includes:
- Full days training
- Trainers’ remuneration
- Travel expenses
- Written action plan to take away
- Audio and video materials of the program
- Three months FREE supervision
This training program have designed for employees of your organization to address stress and anger. The organizational intervention to manage stress and anger will strengthen the relationship with the organization and improve productivity as well as belongingness with ownership have established.
§ Internal control over stress and anger
§ Understanding stress and anger
§ Manage problematic behaviors due to stress
§ Identify and Develop resources within organization to manage stress and anger
§ Develop personal & organizational action plan to manage stress and anger
§ Duration: One Day
§ Timing: Start 09:00 - Finish 17:00.
§ Participants Size: 20 (max)
§ Free Supervision for Three Months