Psychometric Tools for Selection
Our Psychometric toolbox contains major tests that can provide a complete picture of an individual. To measure individual’s interest, attitude, motivation, cognitive ability as well as behavioral features objectively, we design our toolbox with such assessments procedure which have high reliability, predictive validity and standardized norms. In our toolbox, we have-
- Personality Test
- Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
- Motivation Test
- Objective: The score must not affected by the testers' beliefs or values
- Standardized: It must be administered under controlled conditions
- Reliable: It must minimize and quantify any intrinsic errors
- Predictive: It must make an accurate prediction of performance
- Non Discriminatory: It must not disadvantage any group on the basis of gender, culture, ethnicity, etc.
- Confidential: The data of the participant must remain confidential.
- Safety: The test will have no significant psychological or physical effect on the participants.
When to use psychometric assessment
In terms of Human Resource practices, psychometric assessments are designed for the purpose of measuring the suitability of a candidate for a certain role on the basis of required cognitive abilities or aptitude and personal characteristics. These assessments help in making comparison of the actual cognitive abilities and personality of a candidate with those essential in order to carry out the role. Employers make use of information accumulated from the psychometric assessment in identification of unseen characteristics of candidates that are hard to take out from a face-to-face interview. Thus the proper use of psychometric tools becomes crucial to human resource development. Here we are showing a model where use of psychometric assessment can improve human resource management as well as foster development of the organization.
Here are the top 5 reasons leading HR artisans rely on psychometric tests in recruitment
Testing beats gut feel
The results are measurable
You don’t need a psyche degree
It presents a positive company brand
It helps shape your HR strategy
Quality data is essential to shaping a truly effective HR strategy. Remember the old adage “garbage in, garbage out” – you need to be able to measure what actually does and doesn’t work in any business initiative. When linked to individual job performance data, psychometric test results can produce lead indicators to help organizations with selection, talent management, assessing workforce capability, employee engagement, understanding organizational culture and succession planning with a high degree of confidence.
- How Psychometric Tools for HR Boost Employee Wellbeing
- Understand the Role
- Understanding of Maximum Potentiality
- Increase Motivation
- Understand Workplace Behavior
- Emotional Attachment to the job
- How Psychometric Tools for HR Boost Organizational Wellbeing
- Enhance Productivity
- Hiring Appropriate Personnel
- Reduce Cost of Frequent Replacement
- Reduce Cost of Retraining
- Maximum Utilization of Employee’s Potential
- Major Aspects to Consider
Two Approaches We are Offering
- To help you to understand psychometric test results and make decisions based on results through thorough training
- We will conduct the tests by skilled experienced psychologists for your organization and prepare the reports for you.