Human Resource Counseling Skill Training
What is Human Resource Counseling?
Why Human Resource Counseling Training is necessary?
- HR Counseling is necessary to ensure a healthy and safe workplace.
- It is a way of improving mental health of the troubled person.
- It helps to make the employees ready to cope up with the changes in the organizations.
- It serves as the preventive service for mental health problems.
- It is necessary because it ensure to help employees to achieve internal control.
How the training will help your organization?
- Internal control of the employees
- Familiarity with the organizations
- Better coordination of efforts of employees
- Sense of ownership
- Greater internal trouble resolution
- Better identification and use of resources
- To support top management
- Cooperation with unions and employees
Target Group of this Training
- HR professionals
- Workplace Forum Members
- Union Officials
- Bargaining Council Officials
- Top Level Managers
Benefits of this Training
- How HR counseling skill training boosts employee wellbeing
- Psycho-emotional attachment
- Team effort
- Work engagement
- Dealing with complex situations
- How HR counseling skill training boosts organizational counter-productive behavior
- Reduce absenteeism
- Reduce negative thoughts
- Handling corporate romance
- Reduce burnout
- Increase retention rate
- How HR counseling skill training boosts productivity
- Cost leadership
- Psychological ownership
- Increase motivation
- Awareness of functionality
- Improve and maintain quality
- Need assessment
- Sudden change of employees’ behavior
- Increased accidents
- Reduced production rate
- Increased fatigue
This intensive/comprehensive training helps management to offer support to people in organizations across all sectors, locations and sizes.
3 Months free supervision
The Course Training Method
The method of training is as follows:
- Role Play
- Case Study
- Video and Audio Presentation
The training method follows this general pattern – the training is very interactive and interesting:
- The trainer gives a clear explanation of the point in question with specific examples.
- Then, the delegates practice by doing an exercise with each other.
- The delegates practice by doing an exercise with the trainer.
- The delegates are asked to write down an associated action, for each point made.
- Interactive sessions with role plays.
Title: Human Resource Counseling Skills
§ Internal control of the employees
§ Familiarity with the organizations
§ Better coordination of efforts of employees
§ Sense of ownership
§ Greater internal trouble resolution
§ Better identification and use of resources
§ To support top management
§ Cooperation with unions and employees
“One Step towards Capacity Enhancement”
§ Duration: Two Days
§ Timing: Start 09:00 - Finish 17:00.
§ Participants Size: 20 (max)
§ Free Supervision for Three Months
The counseling training is about providing a sounding board for an employee, giving them a safe place to talk about issues that trouble them, and allowing managements to help them find their own solutions to problems or develop better ways to manage workplace issues. It is not about giving advice, but about providing a non-judgmental, empathetic and accessible means to allow an employee to find a way forward.