Organizational Communication with NVC
Therapeutic skills of nonviolent communication can help professionals become a better communicator. The principles of nonviolent communication can be applied to improve relationships and to reduce coercive, punitive communication. It can also help professionals to promote more satisfying intimate relationships in which both partners feel respected and have their needs met.
NVC is affecting cultural shifts as institutions, corporations and governments integrate NVC consciousness into their organizational structures and their approach to leadership.
- This organizational communication training course will help you master the human relation skills demanded in today's tough business environment.
- Increase communication effectiveness
- Strengthen interpersonal relationships,
- Manage occupational and personal stress
- Handle fast-changing workplace conditions
- Develop their interpersonal skills and
- Build rapport with others in the workplace
- Learn how influence works and strengthen your own skills at influence and persuasion.
- Be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader
- Develop a take-charge attitude to initiate with confidence and enthusiasm