Conflict & Negotiation Skills Training
(Application of psychological intervention and techniques to promote healthy workplace) This Two-day training is designed as an introduction to equip people with essential communication and conflict resolution skills that will enable more effective management of a range of workplace and personal communication issues. The principles that will be taught here are based on the foundation skills of the internationally renowned communication and conflict resolution process, Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
Participants will be able to:
- Understand and identify conflict
- Identify factors leading to conflict
- Be familiar with the types and outcomes of conflict
- Learn conflict management styles
- Get to know the core motivations that underlie any form of behaviour
- Understand the forms of “life alienating communication” those provoke resistance to connect people
- Identify the essential principles of emotional intelligence.
- Express ourselves assertively in a way that can be heard by others
- Listen to another person and demonstrate them that they have been heard
- Learn the ways of communication that impact conflicts
- Negotiate through conflict towards resolution
Participants will also be practiced
- Ways of listening to others that can lead to harmony and resolve conflict.
- Expressing clearly and non-judgementally using observations, feelings, needs and specific requests
- Empathising with the feelings and needs of another person
- Defusing angry outbursts from others through empathic connection
Target Group of this Training
- HR professionals
- Workplace Forum Members
- Union Officials
- Top Level Managers
Benefits of this Training
- How Conflict Management training boosts employee wellbeing
- Psycho-emotional attachment
- Team effort
- Work engagement
- Dealing with complex situations
- How Conflict Management training boosts organizational counter-productive behavior
- Reduce absenteeism
- Reduce negative thoughts
- Handling corporate romance
- Reduce burnout
- Increase retention rate
This intensive/comprehensive training helps management to offer support to people in organizations across all sectors, locations and sizes.
3 months free supervision
The Course Training Method
The method of training is as follows:
- Role Play
- Case Study
- Video and Audio Presentation
The training method follows this general pattern – the training is very interactive and interesting:
- The trainer gives a clear explanation of the point in question with specific examples.
- Then, the delegates practice by doing an exercise with each other.
- The delegates practice by doing an exercise with the trainer.
- The delegates are asked to write down an associated action, for each point made.
- Interactive sessions with role plays.
Title: Conflict Management & Negotiation Skills
§ To reduce absenteeism
§ To reduce negative thoughts
§ To handle corporate romance
§ To reduce burnout
§ To increase retention rate
§ To promote team work
“One Step Towards Capacity Enhancement”
§ Duration: Two Days
§ Timing: Start 09:00 - Finish 17:00.
§ Participants Size: 20 (max)
§ Free Supervision for Three Months